Yesterday was Britt's birthday. We pulled off the ultimate surprise. Thursday the kids and I (along with Britt's brother and nephew) picked out a ATV for Britt as a birthday surprise. We had talked about buying one for over 5 years and now that we are back near his brothers, it seemed like a good time. He had no idea and that was the greatest of all. All the kids kept it a secret! Britt's brother and nephew (with the kids) took their 2 ATVs into the woods on the trail behind their house while Britt was on the deck grilling. I was in the woods with the Britt's gift and we all went riding out of the woods. It was great! I huge reaction and total shock...just what we wanted. He didn't get the chainsaw he had asked for, but I am confident he was happy with the alternative.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment